This past weekend was great. Scott is really getting his old energy back and we are getting back to running the house as a family. I have been so used to doing it all, when I came back from the gym on Saturday to find the laundry going and Scott going through the kids' sock drawers, I was speechless. It makes a huge difference having an extra set of hands helping me day in and out.
Scott is also making changes in his diet and overall activity level. He is still having the same issues with side effects so he can't go full steam into activity. He has been playing catch with Nate, taking the stairs instead of the elevators - just changes! I am so proud of him.
We are gearing up to head to Carmel, CA Aug 19th to watch my brother, David get married to his love, Janine. Hard to believe that he is getting married. I am excited to spend time with everyone in my family -- my brothers and sisters and my Mom and Dad. It doesn't happen very often so it's always special when it does happen. The kids are so excited too.
I have been exercising like crazy. This past weekend I ran a 10k on saturday, and 5k on sunday. Someone asked me today --you running for any particular reason? I said.. I'm workin on my fitness!
So as you can see, things are good overall. The kids are growing like weeds - both in size and attitude. Hannah has been challenging lately. Always talking back, blowing off the handle at the smallest thing, yelling and name calling her brother. We have now taken away TV and Computer for a week and no night light on at night during bedtime to punish her. Not sure what else we can do at this point...
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Gearin' Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment