Scott went with his friend Jon from Arizona to chemo today. I am home with Hannah who has strep once again. They gave her a stronger antibiotic this time and of course to make matters harder, she hates the flavoring so its like a battle to get her to take it. She is a trooper but boy does she whine and complain about it and takes forever to take it. Her strep symptoms are a bit odd. She doesnt get a sore throat or fever. The only signs are she says her stomach hurts and her coloring is off. I took her in last night to the dr, and at first the dr doubted it was strep. Sure enough, the test came back positive. I know Hannah so well, I can tell when something is not right with her.
We haven't really even started holiday shopping yet. It's hard when Scott doesn't feel great and I have to take the kids everywhere. I guess I should have taken advantage of my friend Ellen's generosity when she took the kids all day Sunday -- but there is not enough time in a day.. I spent that day cleaning and de-cluttering the house. Always too much to do it seems.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Not enough hours in a day
Posted by steffy at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment