I woke up this morning with the dreaded pink eye. I have no idea where I picked it up from because no one else in the house has it. Hannah said my eye looks like a vampire eye. I started on some antibiotics this morning, so I should be good to go tomorrow. I had to skip out of boot-camp this am because of it. I didn't want to share equipment while I was infectious. I'm so considerate!
Scott seems to have either been very sick this time from the chemo or picked up a bug. He was in bed all last night and skipped dinner and then took the kids to school today and came home and slept most of the day. I didn't want to take Nate into daycare myself because of my eye. He seems to be better now.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The Dreaded Pink Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment