CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Winding down the weekend...

This is probably the first time since we started chemo, that to me, Scott looks beaten down. He really didn't feel up to leaving the house at all this weekend. Normally, he is stir crazy, but he was so weak and tired he didn't feel up to leaving the house. His feet are hurting pretty bad as well.

We really didn't have much planned this weekend so that wasn't really an issue. I went to the gym Saturday morning. When I got home, I took Hannah to Matthew's birthday party and Nate played outside while Scott sat on the porch to watch him. When I got home, I took over. The kids played with our older neighbor Vanessa for literally hours Saturday. They came in and were literally exhausted which was a double edged sword. Great, because they were tired. Not so great, because Nate had a major meltdown because he was exhausted. I threw them in the shower and they were in bed and out before 9p.

I went for a great 4mile run this morning on the Wo&D trail outside. The weather this weekend was perfect. Then I took the kids to the park this morning after Hebrew school for a few hours. Hannah and I are heading out shortly to sell GS cookies in front of AC Moore for a few hours. After that, laundry, gearing the kids up for the school week and winding down the weekend.

0 comments: