We are still waiting to hear from the surgeon's office about a surgery date. They said it can take up to 7 days to coordinate. We do need 2 colorectal surgeons, 1 urologist, and an anesthesiologist during the surgeon so I am sure that takes time to schedule.
Scotty is feeling pretty good. We are both staying focused on the goal - kicking cancer's ass!
I did go to Wegman's this weekend and bought more whole and organic foods than normal. I have him drinking a probiotic smoothie every day.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Still no word..
Posted by steffy at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi guys! Lance and I are praying for you all and if anybody can kick :C's ass it's going to be Scotty! Please let us know if we can do anything, we maybe 3000ish miles away but we will do whatever you need.
We would love to post your website on ours, but we just want to make sure that's ok with you guys first.
You're in our thoughts and prayers, Suzanne and Lance
Post a Comment