CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Test post from my blackberry. We are planning on using Scott's blackberry to post a message tomorrow. It doesn't need an Internet connection so I will post as soon as I have something to share.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be thinking about you both all day. Please keep us posted whenever you can.

Haej said...

We are thinking about you both. Prayers are all around and big hugs too. Do keep us posted when you have time... Love Judy, Kevin and Daniel Marshall

Paul said...

Jenn and I are praying for you guys all day today. We will also pray for a speedy and total recovery.

Rosa said...

Scotty & Stephanie, we will be thinking of you and the kids all day. You are in our prayers and know everything will go fine today. Please keep us posted when you have the time.... sending you many hugs, Rosa, Guillermo, Daniel, & Sophia Castellon.

Ellen Buermeyer said...

I found the blog. :-) Good workout this am - you deserve it. Stay strong & positive. We will be thinking of you guys. Looking forward to the update saying all went well.

Beat Annette in some game for me while you're waiting. LOL :-)

Anonymous said...

We have our shirts on in support of you Scotty and Steph! Nothing but positive vibes coming your way! Here's to good health and healing!

Melissa and Chris Frescholtz

CarlosV said...

Steph, I shared your e-mail with our office team that care so much about you guys. We will pray for Scott and the family all day!
God Bless. Carlos, Steve, Cindy & Mary

Suzanne, Lance and Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne, Lance and Belle said...

Thoughts and prayers heading your way from Cali! Love, Suzanne and Lance

Suzanne, Lance and Belle said...

Sorry it's just me deleting the comment above mine. I said exactly the same thing but for some reason our blog name is coming up "Suzanne &amp Lance" I was trying to get rid of the amp. No luck! It still showed up again. GGRR Alright, enough already!

sami said...

thinking of you today steph! all my love and best vibes to you and your family!

sami

Jennilee said...

Big Hugs to you all!!! Too bad we can't post our pics of everyone wearing the t-shirts today. Hopefully everyone will take pics and e-mail them to you so you can make a collage or something later.

The obnoxious, attention-getting GREEN t-shirt turned some heads in the Grocery Store last night! Hee hee! (I had to start wearing it early to get the photo ops with the "Rents")

Jennilee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennilee said...

...sorry... mine posted twice, so I removed it.

PerkinsfamilyVA said...

Scotty and Stephanie, you are in our thoughts and prayers today. Wish I could be in the Reston waiting room today to be with you! Love, Nancy and Malcolm