One thing that has been a great surprise - Dr Marshall actually answers email. I have had a few questions the last few days and he has answered me right back. Now that is what I am talking about - a Dr that actually is available for random questions.
Scott is tired. He keeps taking his temp because he thinks he's sick. What he isn't computing is he had chemo pumped into him and he will probably feel "not right" without having a fever or a specific illness for some time.
He has been at work all week and most days he has stayed until 5. I know he wants to be there, but I do worry that he is pushing himself. I am sure he knows when he has reached his limits, but still. He seems to be having a cold coming on, so Dr Marshall said he can take OTC cold meds if he needs to. He did not take the Zofran today and says he has had no more nausea. So that's a great sign! He does look a bit flushed to me and Dr Marshall didn't seem very concerned about that.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Dr Marshall answers email
Posted by steffy at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment