We head back to G'town tomorrow morning. 930a to see Dr. M, then get the Avastin. I asked Scotty how he was feeling since being off the FOLFOX. He said he has felt better other than these bad headaches and his hands/feet hurting. He says he seems to have more energy and can sense that he does feel better overall. That's great news I think.
Hannah is on spring break starting next week. I have her enrolled at the AOL camp which will work out great because Maya is there next week too. Hannah will be in heaven.
My workouts are still happening 5x a week with 4 of those starting at 545a. The bootcamp is starting to have us outside for part of it again and that feels so good. It gets stuffy and crowded in the studio during the winter.
We head to Cali in a few weeks for vacation/Lance's wedding. We are so excited to get away even if its only for a short time. I know the family needs this!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Headed to G'town.
Posted by steffy at 5:53 PM
Labels: georgetown, vacation, workout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment