CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I miss Scotty. G'nite.

Today was an overall pretty good day. I tried on a pair of pants that I could not get into at all last year -- and they were loose. I bought them the year before and they were tight even then! That is progress right there. I posted this elsewhere but as of last week -- Having starting bootcamp July 08 -I am down 18lbs and down 6% overall bodyfat. It goes to show you that hard work and commitment do pay off but it doesn't happen overnight. I have had to work hard but man it feels good to see the fruits of my labor.

The kids have been really great. Mornings, while not perfect, have been fairly smooth and we have gotten out of the house on time. Hannah helped me unload and load the dishwasher this evening before Timmy, the babysitter came! That was a huge help to me. Timmy came over and I went to Gold's Gym. I ran 3.2 miles, lifted and did some squats/lunges and pushups. I ended with 10 grueling minutes on the stairclimber.

I miss Scotty. G'nite.

0 comments: