CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Never ending story

Scotty is back. Yay again. Hannah is sick. I took her to the drs and she has a bug and is mopey. I am trying to keep her entertained while I get some work done from home. It's a tough task for sure. She will be fine but once again it's another unscheduled detours in this thing called life.

I'm back working out at 545a 4x a week. It's good to be back into the morning routine. I missed those ladies. The energy we all have together is amazing and heck, we have a good time.

I cleaned out my closet this past weekend. I feel lighter. There were just too many old clothes sitting around and no room for anything new. So many of my clothes are just too big - I'm not complaining, just it takes time to go through it all and decide what to keep. I am not going back to that old size, so I am not keeping it. Period.

My friend, Avelina, is a judge and she suggested a women's shelter in Leesburg to donate to. She offered very kindly to take it from me on Thurs during boot camp and have her friend who runs the shelter pick it up. I would rather it go to a good cause. My closet looks so good and organized and I feel good about having my clothes go to some people who need it. Last week we went through shoes and donated 5 bags of shoes - mine and the kids. Scotty is going to do that this weekend.

0 comments: