CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It Takes a Village

Scott left for Tucson last Friday to see his mom who is still in ICU. She is doing better but still not great. They had to take the intubation tube out and did a tracheo and had her off the respirator for a few days but had to put her back on today. She is just too weak to breathe on her own. I can only imagine how hard it is to see your parents like that, not to mention being there yourself.

So, what to do while he is gone about my bootcamp? Exercise is not an optional thing in my life anymore. There are no excuses. So, Sunday I took the kids to the Golds gym and paid the fee for the kids area and worked out for 1.5 hours. Monday, my friend Kelly, who I met through bootcamp, offered to take my kids for me to attend an evening bootcamp session. She hardly knows my kids and fed them dinner all in the name of me getting my fitness on. How great of a person is that? Tonite, Melissa who also does bootcamp but is a dear friend offered to take the kids so I can do another evening bootcamp. How great is that??

1 comments:

Glennon said...

Sounds like life is tough right now.
Let me know if you want to meet at Gold's. :) Sometimes I just drop the kids off in the nursery and read on the bike, without even moving my legs. Your kids are scrumptious.