CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Small Successes

This weekend I was able to clean up the garage enough to get Scott's car in! Yay! I felt very accomplished. The kids have been sick on and off this weekend. Hannah is still recovering from Strep and Nate just seems off. Throwing tantrums, testing us about every thing constantly. It's been a real challenge to not yell at him every hour of every day.

Scott seemed to have a pretty good weekend. He was tired but didn't really have any stomach issues this weekend. He goes in tomorrow for his chemo and his friends Ryan, Div, Digi and Hale are all planning on hanging with him. I feel sorry for the nurse, Mercedes - that's quite a crew to handle.

I took the kids to the library for a bit today just to get them out of Scott's hair so he could rest. He seems to be addicted to some computer game - I have no idea which one. We did manage to go out for breakfast alone this morning while the kids were at Sunday school.

I think we are all looking forward to the long holiday weekend...

0 comments: