Scott's next chemo appt is actually next Monday. I was mistaken on the timing because of Thanksgiving.
His nausea seems to be somewhat under control with the addition of the new med - under control but still there. He is very fatigued and gets worn out easily. His sensitivity to cold is pretty bad now from his hands, mouth and feet. He basically doesnt go into the freezer at all now. It's like a broken record now - I guess its good that we know what to expect now.
The kids have all been fighting a bug of some sort. It seems to be a lingering thing where nothing specific is wrong, but they just don't seem right. Nate actually put himself in a nap on Sunday - I seriously think that is the first time that has happened EVER! Then he went to bed at like 7p. It was so odd.
I did get a babysitter to come over Sat afternoon and Scott and I went to see the new Bond movie. It was nice to get out without the kids a bit.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Weekend plans...
Posted by steffy at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment