I started off my day with a glorious run on the beach in Carmel. Hannah spent the night with Connie and Mom. Nate and Scotty were sleeping in. I was awake and ready to take advantage of a beach nearby. This is the picture of my view. It was a great run, the beach had a ton of dogs visiting. I ran about 2 miles and then headed back to the hotel.
When I got back I ran into Deb. We decided to go down and get some breakfast. John R was already down there. Scotty got Nate up and ready and met us down there. It was not much to speak of - the buffet that is.
Scotty, Nate and I decided to drive the 17 mile dr. Wow, what a beautiful drive! And added
bonus, we ran into Deb and John there!! The homes on this stretch were incredible. The entire drive was like eye candy. I hope those people that live in those homes appreciate what they get to see day in and day out. I know I would.
After the drive, we headed to the Carmel Valley Ranch to meet up with Connie and Hannah at the pool. David and his friends were also there - we hung out and swam for a few hours before we had to go get ready for the big event.
The Wedding
What a beautiful, incredible wedding.
My brother was just
overwhelmed with emotions. He seems so happy. It is always fun yet odd to have all of us together in one spot. It rarely happens and family dynamics can be odd. But we were all there - sharing the same space and celebrating David and Janine. Hannah was a perfect flower girl and Nate kept relatively still during the ceremony. I have to say they both looked super incredibly cute.
more to come ....


1 comments:
I love her wedding dress! What a perfect choice for her!! And you all looked awesome too! xoxox Suzanne
Post a Comment