CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughts of someone close...


We went to back to school night this week. Hannah is doing a great job in her class so far and her teacher - Mrs. White -seems very kind and smart. When that was over, Scott and I went out to dinner. Nothing fancy, we just decided we had a babysitter - might as well take advantage of it. We were talking and Scotty said something that has stuck with me...I don't remember the context of it but he said he was pretty sure that the cancer will come back in some way, in some form, sometime down the road. It's not based on any fact. It's one of those things I have mentioned before -- cancer changes you. It changes the way you think. It's insidious and seeps into everyday talk. I do not believe the cancer will come back, period.

Hannah is making some new friends and has been invited to a birthday party of some boy in her class. That makes me happy. She has the ability to go into a situation where she knows few people and manage to make some new friends. I am proud of her.







0 comments: