CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thankful

So I have this running joke experience. Every time I go somewhere - really anywhere -and I run into someone who knows both Scott and I, inevitably the conversation always goes to "how wonderful Scotty is" or "i like that Scotty", or your husband is one of the kindest guys". Even before the dreaded C.

I went to the dr today for a check in and sure enough we spent half the appointment - HALF the APPOINTMENT PEOPLE!! - talking about Scotty. How great he is, what a great demeanor he has, does he ever get mad. Great, kind - you get the idea.

Then I head to Target to fill a script said Dr wrote for me. The pharmacy assistant says to me "how's your husband" "i just love your husband, he is so nice and always in a great mood" "he is one of my favorites".

Ok, I get it. He is great, he is wonderful, he is kind, he has a very even keeled demeanor.


He really is that great and I am thankful for our life together.

2 comments:

Scotty's Mom said...

LOL Poor Steph! Anytime you want a little "blackmail" story, just let me know. lol However, I must admit, it may take me a while to search the ole memory bank to find something truly "evil"! In your powerful defense, I will say that a man's true worth is judged by the wife he chooses and the family he has. I could not be happier. Love, Pam

Unknown said...

Just ask his sister. She has lots of good stories. You are terrific, too, Steph. Don't forget that. Love, AP