School is officially in session and the Hoaglunds are getting into the swing of the routine. Scott has the job of getting HB up and going in the morning while M-Thurs I head off to bootcamp at 515a. Hannah is pretty much good at gettin herself dressed and then eating breakfast. She seems to lose steam at the rest of the stuff she has to do to get ready for school.
I get back around 7a and then we start to get Nate up. Some days, it can take up to 25 mins to get that boy up and going. He just is so sleepy. On a good day, they are both ready in time for Scott to take them both to their respective destinations. On a bad day, Nate and I have to sit in traffic and get to school with 20 mins to spare.
Hannah loves her teacher and her 2nd grade class so far. I am so proud of her. She really didnt have any of her friends in her class, but she was ok with that. She didn't once complain or show disappointment. Nate has most of his friends in his class and has to get used to tighter rules. He has had to be talked to every day this past week. I am sure it's a phase.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
School Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment