Scotty called the Drs office to tell them we are going to go ahead with chemo. They had not yet gotten any more information on the clinical trial but were expecting to by next week at the latest. They scheduled the port surgery for next Friday at 730a.
Now I have to figure out how to coordinate getting the kids to their schools and getting Scott to Reston Hospital by 730a. Annette can probably get the kids off so I am going to figure out how to make that all work out.
I have been doing some reading about chemo and I think I will stop doing web research on it. The more you read the more confused and scared and relieved and upset and calm and anxiety ridden and at peace...you get the idea.
The 3rd annual playgroup picnic is this weekend on Sunday. It is the one thing that I try to plan every year for the families that have been together since Hannah was 12 weeks old. We have been through it all together. We are all so busy now with the kids getting bigger, its nice to get all together and catch up and play. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and having the kids tire themselves out. The weather should be great on Sunday.
Friday, September 5, 2008
And away we go!
Posted by steffy at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Steph, I came to the same conclusion you did re web research.You are doing such a wonderful job. You are allowed to say No for ANY reason you choose. ;) We all love you so much and want you to take good care of yourself. Somehow, some way, schedules will get worked out. Lots of love and best wishes, prayers for this next leg of the journey. Love, Pam
Post a Comment