I spoke to Dr Felice yesterday who told me to let's wait and see what the mass testing comes back with and then we can talk about decisions. He said that the "no chemo" route is part of the overall clinical trial and he has not heard that it is standard practice. Dr Marshall told me it was solid findings that were released and presented in June. I do think Felice is right, let's make our decision which path to go towards when we get to the bridge which should be Friday/Monday time-frame.
Scott has been doing great. Been working and although he is still tired he is pushing through. We are obviously hoping for a no chemo option so we can begin making plans/doing things to get our life back on track. We were thinking the chemo path up until now, so weren't really doing any sort of planning not knowing how chemo was going to be for him.
I am emotionally drained. I think that my mind and body are overloaded with information and stress that it's starting to hit me hard. Either that or I am getting sick. I'm still doing my 3x a week exercise boot camp at 545a and trekking the kids to and fro parties etc. Will life ever slow down? (that's rhetorical)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Passing the time
Posted by steffy at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey steph!
you may be very busy and overloaded with info and stress but you still find the time to keep everyone up to date on how scott is doing. I wanted to thank you for that. I know it means a lot to many of us to hear how things are going and progressing. Thanks once again!
Lance
Post a Comment