Wow, lots of things going happening on Tuesday. Scott returns to work, Hannah starts 1st grade and her first foray into public school. Nate starts in his new pre-kindergarten class and I return to work after vacation.
We have to create a new morning routine to make sure that HB gets to school by 750a. That is what time school starts for her. I don't remember school being that early when I was that age. Because we don't live too far from the school, she isn't bussed so Scott and I will have to figure out how to get her there on time and then get Nate to daycare. I am sure it will all be fine once the kinks of the first week work themselves out. And 3x a week i do bootcamp at 545a for 1 hour. So lots going on in the mornings.
Hannah is being picked up by the AOL van and brought back to AOL learning center after school and then we will pick up Nate and HB all together. Hannah and her bff Maya will be picked up together at Dominion Trail Elementary school. Should be a fun and intersting day of firsts! Hannah is so excited by 1st grade and I am so happy to see that. I think I am more nervous than she is! I am sure I will shed some tears tomorrow morning. Hard to believe she is in 1st grade already....
Scott is heading back to work tomorrow. I think he is a bit nervous as he is still recovering somewhat. He gets tired easily so I told him take it a step at a time. If he feels overwhelmed, ease back into working full time. I am sure his work team would be ok with that. But I leave that up to him to gauge. I am happy to see life returning to some sort of normalcy. We have the oncologist appointment Wednesday at 3p to talk about next steps..chemo or no.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Tues - Sept 2
Posted by steffy at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it's already time for her to start 1st grade!Rose
Post a Comment