CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life Resumes..

You know it is true what they say...that life goes on.. Our life is continuing on. Scott is recovering and we are adapting to all that entails. Today is the first day we are home alone and we got through it ok. I took the kids to my friend Ellen's lake house and Scott had the day to himself. Thanks to Ellen and Bill for being great hosts.

Hannah had a small mishap and hurt her foot a bit but seems to be on the mend there.

I return to work tomorrow morning after boot camp. It will be an interesting morning - getting the kids ready and then getting them all off to camp.

Our life journey has a small detour, but we are adjusting. I will be calling the oncologist tomorrow to schedule our follow up appointment.

0 comments: