Scott is still recovering. His incision is open which still takes some time to get used to. He saved me the uneasiness by changing and cleaning it by himself.
He is still fairly weak and tires easily but was able to go to Hannah's High School Musical camp show around lunchtime.
He is starting to eat fruits and vegetables but softer fruits (peaches, grapes) and well cooked veges.
My sister Connie has been a lot of help this week - helping get Scotty what he needs, doing his 15 loads of laundry (no exaggeration), and the biggest job of all - watching after the kids. She leaves tomorrow and then life will have to get back to normal with the exception of Scott not ready to return to work. I am headed back to work on Monday which I am excited about.
Thank you so much to Kerstin for bringing by a suprise dinner last nite. You are so sweet!! And just thanks to everyone for all your support and love.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Nothing exciting
Posted by steffy at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Scotty, we are all thinking about you here on the 5th floor. Since I can't post a pic here on the blog, the link below will have to suffice :D
The deep thought for a day board on the 5th floor
I think Lucas will now be forced to add a new character into the StarWars universe. ok, probably not, but it would be cool.
Post a Comment