The Dr discharged Scotty around 1p today. They sent him home with some percaset and a catheter. We will see the dr again on Thurs to get that out.
He has to take it easy for at least 2 weeks and no heavy lifting or stairs.
We are so happy to have him home!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Yeah! Scotty is Home
Posted by steffy at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay scotty you are finally home! I'm sure nate, hannah and steph are so glad to have daddy home!!
woohoo Scotty...now you can really get down to some serious gaming.
Yay! Glad you're home, Scotty! I was going to try to see you while you were in hospital, but I didn't want to bring my nasty viral crap in to make you even more sick :( Glad you're home, and wish you a speedy recovery!
We are so happy to hear that you're home, Scott, and doing so well! We're thinking about you and wishing you a continued speedy recovery at home.
Post a Comment