Scott walked this morning! I pushed him a bit to walk and we did a lap around the 4th floor. It was painful and took a while but it was great!
The Dr stopped by and told him he needed to get up and walk at least 4-5 times today. He can have a sip of water or tea and they took the drainage tubes out. He is having a lot of gas pains today and I think those are worse than the incisions.
The pathology came back. Looks like they grabbed 12 lymph nodes and none of them showed any signs of cancer. The mass did hit the colon wall so they said it is Stage 2. The cells are the kind that tend to be faster moving/aggressive but the dr thinks they got it all. He said once Scott gets home and settled, we will meet with an oncologist to decide whether we should proceed with chemo. It's going to be a tough call.
Ryan is hanging with him for a few hours today and I am taking the kids out. I will head back later today to spend the evening with him. My mom leaves tomorrow and my sister, Connie, will be arriving around 430ish to be here for the week.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Seeing some results
Posted by steffy at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Excellent news. Thanks for writing these updates, Steph.
Post a Comment