CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Weds Night

Scott has a wound infection. We called the doctor at 1030 because his incision was leaking. The Dr said to put warm compresses on it and come in first thing in the morning. It was a kinda scary thing but the Dr didn't seem phased by it.

It's not hot to the touch and he is not running a fever -- and he's on antibiotics. They will need to drain it this morning and hopefully we can have them take the catheter out.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I just found out about Scotty! My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope for a speedy recovery. I'm right down the street from you, so if you ever need someone to watch the kids, run to the store, bring dinner, watch the kids, take the kids out for ice cream -- please just let me know! I'm going to watch the blog daily, but will also reach out to you in the coming days to see if you need anything!!!