CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thurs 8.14

Not much to report this week - which is good! Makes for a boring blog, but what can you do?

Scotty is still recovering slowly. He left the house a few times this week with his buds. He still can't drive so they have dropped by to get him and take him out.

All of our friends are checking in-which is great. Thanks to Amy J for bringing us dinner this week. Also, those let's dish meals from Scott's team have been great. The kids have loved every one we have tried so far.

For those that have seen Scotty recently - he is growing a beard while he is home. It seems to have gotten mixed reviews from those that have seen it. Me, personally, I think its nice to try something different once in a while.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the facial hair, Scotty! It's a nice change. We all know how I like to change hairstyles. LOL!