CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mon 8.11

Lots of people are calling to see if we need anything. Thank you all so much. I am not sure I need anything right now but I will be sure to let you know if I do. These posts won't be as exciting or chock full of info anymore. We are just recovering. We do have an appointment with Dr Felice, Sept 3 to talk about chemo and any other follow up treatment he needs.

If you do want to come and visit with Scott, please give him a ring. He is the boss when it comes to his time at home alone.

Scott got a bit stir crazy today so he asked that i come get him before I got the kids, so he could get out of the house. He is still weak and it takes him a while to get going. I think he may have pushed himself a bit because his incision was leaking a bit when we got home (TMI - but its my blog!).

How is he going to home-bound for the rest of August??? This is the guy who hates to sit at home and relax. This is going to be tougher than we thought.

One thing I find interesting to mention. We are daily getting invoices from the many many services we have used. It's mind boggling how to keep it all straight. One day we get a notice saying we are not authorized or we are denied and the next day in mail, the letter says you are. Just have to keep a level head when looking at all these bills I guess.

0 comments: